Ossur Eclipse Gel Ankle Brace is accepted worldwide as the first and most effective Stirrup to deliver cryotherapy.
- Safe gel pads for hot/cold therapy
- Patented lace-lock feature for added stability
- Closed-cell foam liners
- One size
Ossur Eclipse Gel Ankle Brace is ideal for preventive and post-injury support.
- This advanced ankle stirrup design has integrated gel pads for optional hot or cold therapy.
- Unique lace-lock feature allows brace to be laced securely to the patient's footwear, adding compression to the subtalar joints for a safer, more reliable support.
- Four hook 'n pile straps provide adjustable compression around the leg and under the heel.
- Removable closed-cell foam liners with recessed gel pads attach to outer plastic shells by hook 'n pile contact.
- Gel pads cover and cushion the malleoli and can be placed in microwave or freezer to heat or cool as needed.
- The Eclipse Gel Ankle Brace controls inversion and eversion and allows normal dorsi and plantar flexion.