PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 10 DAYS FOR DELIVERY
QuickVue® Influenza Test detects Influenza type A and B viral antigens in three easy steps from a nasal swab or nasal aspirate/nasal wash specimen. Test results are available in 10 minutes or less. The easy-to-use, easy-to-read kit can be stored at room temperature. No instrumentation is required. The 10-test kit is conveniently packaged for single-use testing and disposal. The 25-test kit offers bulk packaging that is ideal for batch testing. Both the 10-test and 25-test kits include everything to perform the test including positive and negative controls.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Two-color Result: Easy to read test results. Decreased risk of misinterpretation.
- 10 Minutes to Result: Allows prompt diagnosis and treatment while patient is still in office. Increases office efficiency and reduces patient follow up activities.
- 3 Step Procedure: Fewer procedural steps. Decreased risk of operator error.
- Pictorial Procedure Guide: Simplifies understanding of testing procedure. Increases reliability.
- Room Temperature Storage: No reagent warm-up. Use as needed without waiting. Does not take up refrigerator space.
- 24 Month Dating*: New! Longer shelf life. Economical test for low and high volume
labs. *From date of manufacture
- Built-in Internal Control: Ensures system integrity.
- Kit Includes External Controls: Facilitates internal laboratory quality control. No additional ordering needed.
- Self Contained Kit Design: Components needed to run test are contained in sealed tray. Increases office efficiency.
- Technical Support: Professional staff available for assistance.