AeroEclipse® Reusable Breath Actuated Nebulizer (R BAN) by Monaghan - 10/case
Breath Actuated Technology at Home
Hospital Technology Available for Home
The AeroEclipse® R BAN's breath actuated technology available in hospitals is now available in a reusable version for the home. The AeroEclipse® R BAN creates aerosol in response to the patient's inspiratory maneuver. The patented AeroControl® System Regulator enhances actuation sensitivity to only 15 liters per minute so even the smallest effort can create aerosol on demand.
Designed with the Patient in Mind
The AeroEclipse® R BAN is intended for use by patients requiring at-home aerosol treatments as prescribed by a physician or healthcare professional.
- can be used in breath actuated or continuous mode
- has a green feedback button to visually inform patient of correct technique
- consists of only three parts for easy assembly
- ergonomic, clear body and milliliter markings assist with proper measurement of medication
- approved for 6-month use
- top shelf dishwasher safe
High Respirable Dose
Respirable dose is the measurement that counts. It is the part of the medical aerosol, between 1 and 4.8 microns, that is available to the patient.* Due to breath actuated technology the AeroEclipse® R BAN is able to deliver high, effective respirable dose to your patients.
Of course it's from Monaghan.™