CareStart COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test - 20 tests/box
THIS ITEM IS IN STOCK AND SHIPPING DAILY!!
Order by 3 PM MOUNTAIN TIME for SAME DAY SHIPPING
The CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunochromatographic assay for the detection of extracted nucleocapsid protein antigens specific to SARS-CoV-2 in swab specimens directly collected from individuals who are suspected of COVID-19 by their healthcare providers. This product is CLIA waived under FDA/EUA authorization.
As an intended point-of-care (POC) designated test performed by medical professionals with a 10 minutes processing time, CareStart™ COVID-19 Antigen Test helps provide critical answers about active infections to patients and healthcare workers alike.
- Rapid results in 10 minutes
- No lab equipment or additional instrument required
- Minimally invasive specimen collection (nasopharyngeal)
- Intended at POC setting (i.e., in patient care settings) by medical professional
- Detects SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen via a lateral flow assay
- Designated as a CLIA waived tests
- Identify acute infection with high sensitivity and 100% specificity
- 20 Test devices
- 20 Assay buffer
- 20 Extraction vials and caps
- 20 Specimen collection swabs
- 1 Positive and 1 negative
- 1 Instructions for Use
If you would like to order a pallet (640 boxes)
call (801) 561-3339 for a price quote.
REFUND POLICY for COVID-19 Test: Our standard refund policy does not apply for COVID-19 rapid tests. All sales are final once goods are shipped and in transit with courier. NO EXCHANGES OR REFUNDS WILL BE MADE.
The CareStartTM COVID-19 Antigen test has not been FDA cleared or approved. This test has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by authorized laboratories and at the Point of Care by medical professionals operating under a CLIA Certificate of Waiver, Certificate of Compliance, or Certificate of Accreditation. This test has been authorized only to detect the presence of the SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen, not for any other viruses or pathogens; this test is only authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of emergency use of in vitro diagnostics for detection and/or diagnosis of COVID-19 under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b) (1), unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.