- COVID-19 rapid antigen test
- Easy 4-step test process
- No need for serial testing
- Non-invasive nasal swab
- Results in 15 minutes or less
- Authorized for emergency use by the FDA
Features and Benefits
- Non-Invasive Nasal Swab
- 4-Step Process Is Quick And Easy To Perform
- Results In 15 Minutes Or Less
- Safe For Users Over 2 Years Of Age
- For Use With And Without Symptoms
- Lightweight Packaging
- Includes Step-By-Step Instructions
- Extraction buffer tube
- Test cassette
- Waste bag
- Disposable swab
- Extraction buffer tube holder
- Test guide
For individuals who need a quick and accurate way to determine if they have COVID-19, especially if they are traveling. The test is easy to use and provides everything needed to get a result. It uses a non-invasive nasal swab to collect samples. Results are available in 15 minutes and are highly accurate. The test is a single instance; no serial testing is required.
Frequently Asked Questions
How should this test be stored?
Store at temperatures between 35° and 85° Fahrenheit.
Can people without symptoms use this?
Is this test safe for children?
Yes. Anyone over 2 years of age may use this test. The manufacturer recommends that children under the age of 12 be tested by an adult.
Will the test hurt?
No. The nasal swab is soft and should not hurt.
Who should not use this test?
Children under the age of 2 years old and anyone who is prone to nosebleeds. Individuals who have had facial injuries or surgeries in the past 6 months should discuss test use with a licensed medical professional first.