Ossur FormFit Hinged Knee Support - Black
- Dual Action Hinges incorporate patented three dimensional molding technology. The hinges are molded into the brace to maintain a low profile.
- Accordion molding in the popliteal area eliminates bunching and increases comfort.
- Lycra Liner offers a breathable contact area for comfortable and extensive use.
- Varied areas of thickness give additional protection.
Form Fit® Knee Brace
With twelve variations to choose from — six models available in both open and closed popliteal versions — Össur’s Form Fit Hinged Knee Brace product line is a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality neoprene supports designed to meet the needs of any patient.
When you need to limit range-of-motion, our ROM hinge provides the control you need. When you don’t, you can opt for a more streamlined, polycentric hinge.
A removable, universal buttress is included with every sleeve version of the Form Fit Knee Brace for additional, customizable patella support, if necessary.
Indications for Use
- The Form Fit® knee brace is indicated for mild to moderate sprains and strains of the knee.
- The Form Fit® ROM knee brace has the following indications:
- Mild to moderate Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) tears
- Mild to moderate Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) tears
- Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) tears
- Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) tears
- Combined mild knee sprains and strains
- Twelve product variations to offer practitioners to select the brace that is right for their patient
- Accutrac ROM hinges provide anatomically-accurate tracking, extension control and additional medial-lateral stability
- Open and closed popliteal area reduces material bulging and irritation
- Neoprene material provide comfort, retains heat for cold weather conditions and is highly durable for use in sports activities
- Malleable rigid hinge arms provide intimate fit
- Universal buttresses are included with all sleeve versions for customizable patella support